WHITE BASS STUFFED BELL PEPPER
- Large Bell Pepper
- 2 to 4 White Bass filets depending on the size of the filets and Bell Pepper
- Fresh Cilantro
- Fresh Green Onions and any other vegetable you may like
nice hot grill
- Cut up the filets in bite size pieces and season according to taste and let marinate in the refrigerator one hour.
- Cut off the top of the Bell Pepper in such a way as to be able to use it for a lid, and then clean out the seeds and inside of the pepper.
- Dice the Cilantro, Green Onions and other vegetables fairly fine.
- Once the White Bass filets have marinated mix them and the vegetables in a bowl and stuff the Bell Pepper with the mixture and put the "lid" on top.
- Place on the grill in a medium heat area and let the ingredients steam inside the Bell Pepper for 10 to 15 minutes, The White Bass meat should be "white" when it is done.
Empty the ingredients over fresh rice or eat as is - ENJOY!